Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Seeing and Looking

I'm really good at seeing and thinking
It makes me blend into a different world colored by imagination, but it ends up making me forget my direction
Here in Bangladesh, I've been trying desperately in trying to see and look. Rather than looking at the myriad of people and thinking about her, I've been trying to see the rickshaw drivers and the people around me, trying to remember something of the sights around me. Hopefully that way nostalgic memory won't drive me to recognize places (which would take me forever, if you know me, it takes a while for me to get somewhere without being lost) and it will be because I've seen and looked at these sights before.
Today I walked from a potential internship office back to my Grandma's place alone for the first time. It was what I was looking forward to...sadly, my cousin actually waited for me and I apparently passed and left without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment