Monday, September 26, 2011

9/24

I woke up at 6 am, so early...
I did 25 finger push ups, I then just read and hung out with mom, then did 25 clap push ups and I don't know how many more I did by the end of the night...out of boredom.
I saw Anika and Audwit today, and had a good walk with Dhrubo at night. It was nice, I'm looking forward to emailing my pen pal or pals depending on how many emailed. Still have to text dad's contacts (update I have since then)
I apparently didn't delete all my pics on my camera before BD. I have a photo of a certain person stuck in my mind when I was on my way to Bender Arena for graduate. She was so very kind then...people change I guess, or at least towards each other... I'm done with this God, I'm sure there's a reason that this hurts, it needs to. Everything should always hurt to feel it.
La Illaha Illalahu, Muhammardur Rassoolilah

No comments:

Post a Comment