Sunday, June 17, 2012

A dream about Rutgers Prep

So I had a dream that was fantastic, though it did involve some teasing.

I dreamt I was going to school with Max and waiting for morning meeting. I didn't realize it was a homeroom Thursday...and then I didn't realize we already graduated.
Fortunately for both of us, we realized that I was dreaming. And upon this understanding, I decided to do what any lucid dreamer somehow does, fly!
I jumped high a fell down like I was on low gravity. And with Max we teased poor Mr. Maas, telling him that no one would believe him that we were at prep and were like ghosts.
So we bounced for a bit until I decided to stop by the high way near prep and laid down on the side.
All of a sudden, either by my choice or the dream's, time sped up around me until all the cars, stars, sun, and world were a blur, and I just melded into life.

It was nice.

I also dreamed I was in a video game rpg where this boss decided to attack me with thousands of bats, in which I used my trusty electric fly swatter to destroy them all (which much difficulty). The boss turned into my brother and congratulated. Which probably summed up our experiences of trial, test and understanding this whole last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment