Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas

Here I am, the day after, kitty on lap, listening to "Delicate" by Damien Rice, sort of happy.
Every try really listening to your heart? Feel the vibration inside as your heart beats pump in waves of warmth? Ever try to remove the films from it so that you can feel God's light shine on through.
When you did, for surely there have been times that you have in moments of clarity, did you remember it afterwards?
I know I'm blessed in many ways by God, and I'm glad Rubina Auntie gave me "The Alchemist" By Paulo Coelho to remind me to listen to my heart and follow what my dream is eventually when I find it. I tried the whole night to listen to my heart, feeling the tremors of God from His words, and from the vibration inside, the gift He gave me, the ability to love. I hope it continues to get me out of this weird funk I've been, and to live a little, bit by bit.

Christmas was nice, I went with Usha to the Sonargon Hotel to see the Christmas trees. It was beautiful...though it was a sad contrast when I returned to Kathalbagan to see so many people still working the streets, the men, women and children. There is no such thing as Christmas for most of Bangladesh obviously, the Hotel was just an interesting anomaly for people like me in my position.

Anika matched me in the presents I bought, which is awesome, because by the time everyone came around, we had a decent amount of gifts. It was a nice touch, but I was so tired afterwards! I feel asleep on the couch with kitty while waiting on a call.
And then I finished the Alchemist and I couldn't sleep again!

Well today is my last day with individual freedom, dad is coming tomorrow, and that's another joy, so this joy too must come to an end and be enjoyed.
Peace and blessings of God be upon you,
Tanim

No comments:

Post a Comment