Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dissonant

If you came back and saw that I was no longer a stream to cool your face with, but covered in hardened rock and ash, would we still be friends?

If you came a bit later and found out that lightning struck and I've become the rushing waterfall, could we still be friends?

Today I was kissed at the Bay of Bengal by the Sun, it tasted like the salt of Bangladesh.

Every second I danced upon each stone step, waiting to be set free, I felt the shock of His grasp and felt the roar of His praise tear me asunder

For before I was the fish of your sustenance when you dallied by, used up by the sweltering heat, the volcano burnt me till there was nothing left for anyone, including myself.

In the dark I craved the Light, and now my anger has been tempered to swallow everything until I melt into the Ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment